Celebrating the official launch of JPP!
Welcome everyone to Jessica Patnesky Portraits! I am SO SO excited to have you here! I have spent the last few years mentoring and evolving my craft and finding my inner voice in both my work and in my small business and so for the first time since I began dreaming of owning something that just means so much to me, I can take a moment to celebrate and just relax. Of course I will be back to the hustle game tomorrow, but for today...we celebrate!
I know, I know...get to the give-away contest already, am I right?
One lucky winner and three of his or her favorite people will receive FOUR tickets to the Pittsburgh Penguins preseason game on Saturday, September 22nd at 3pm.
This is a great game time to take your younger ones to a game without having to worry about running into bed time ;)
So lets get to the rules and so on...
1. No purchase is necessary for this give-away.
2. You have a chance for up to SIX entries into the contest by completing the steps below. You receive one entry for every step completed.
3. The winner is not to sell the tickets, but to enjoy them. Let's be fair to all who are entering, please!
4. Winner will be randomly selected live on FB on September 20th and will be announced on all JPP media platforms.
5. Winner will have to create a login on the Penguins website as the tickets will be electronically transferred. I will walk the winner through this, no worries.
6. This give-away is in no way sponsored by anyone or any brand other than Jessica Patnesky Portraits.
Now...how do you enter for up to SIX entries? Easy!
First, Visit us on Facebook and like us HERE!
Second, tag 6 or more friends and family on this specific post HERE!
Then, follow us over on Instagram HERE!
And, tag 6 or more of your friends and family on the giveaway picture on the instagram HERE!
Next, subscribe to our newsletter. No worries, we never send out more than 4 a year :)
Lastly, comment a fun fact about yourself on this blog post!
Good luck to each and every person who enters!
Thank you SO much for stopping by. We are very excited for all of you. I am already brainstorming the next contest!